header

bloglovin feedburner facebook google plus pinterest Image Map

pages

sponsor home freebies link parties deals contact Image Map

October 25, 2012

Introducing the Not Done Growing HONOR ROLL!

Take a look over at my sidebar today and you will see a new feature - the Not Done Growing Honor Roll!

Pinned Image
Pinterest: Inspirations

One of my goals for this blog is to bring awareness to the joy and fulfillment charitable actions can bring.  I am a firm believer that our actions speak louder than our words.  We can talk about living a kind life, but actually doing acts of kindness will reverberate through your life so much more.  

As such, I have decided to start a couple fund raising campaigns.  The first being this Honor Roll. 

Any time a follower donates to a charity on the Lend A Helping Hand page, I will add your blog to the Honor Roll for thirty days.  In addition, I will also make a matching contribution to the same charity.  See Lend A Helping Hand for more details.

Pinned Image
Pinterest: Inspirations
That's basically getting free advertising for helping out people in need.   I consider that a win/win.

It is important to note, that no money will actually be sent to me.  All donations should  be made directly to the charity you choose.  

Together I know we can make a difference!

Thank you!
Holly


4 comments:

  1. LOVE that quote!

    Have a wonderful evening! Drop by thechiffondiary.com & say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative and lovely use of your blog! How inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again Rachel, your comments have made my morning!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips