header

bloglovin feedburner facebook google plus pinterest Image Map

pages

sponsor home freebies link parties deals contact Image Map

October 15, 2012

Meditation Mondays

Welcome to Meditation Mondays.  The plan is to make this an on going post where we can take a moment to set an intention for the week, as well as offer a new perspective to meditate on.

I think this week's image is a good place to start, and really one of the reasons why I like to meditate... even if it is only for 10 minutes a day.  


We need quiet time 5x7 print
Etsy Store - Allicoate Print

If you are new to meditating, then I suggest reading Everybody's Meditating written by Andrew Tilin for Yoga Journal.  The second page has good "how to" instructions.  It basically boils down to finding what works best for you, so just remember to keep trying if the first few attempts do not click.

This week I am going to set my intention as living more honestly.  I like to think that I am a pretty honest person.  I do, however, think that living more honestly also includes sharing more of my thoughts with others.  I tend to keep to myself and do not share all that I am thinking, even with loved ones.  I think part of being honest is also having the courage to express yourself.  This week I will focus my meditations on creating a more honest and open environment internally as well as externally.


Feel free to share any thoughts or intentions you'd like to focus on this week!  


Good luck with your weekly practice and have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips