header

bloglovin feedburner facebook google plus pinterest Image Map

pages

sponsor home freebies link parties deals contact Image Map

November 2, 2012

Friday's Letters

Photobucket

Happy Friday!  Welcome to another round of Friday's Letters!

Dear Hubs - I miss you and can't wait until the little bear and I are home on Sunday. 

Dear Mom (aka Grandma to Little Bear) - Thanks for letting us come and stay... I could sit and listen to you and the little bear talk all day! 

Dear Rita (our dog) - I can't beleive how much help you are at home cleaning the food that little bear drops on the floor.  I think Grandma needs a dog in her house too! 

Dear Everyone - I hope you all have a great weekend!




4 comments:

  1. Hi Holly, great letters, so cute! Thanks for being part of the Blog Hop, hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

    Dani xxx
    My Make-up & Beauty Obsession!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly! What a neat idea to do letters... I need to try my hand at this! I have a little pup that is a great crumb catcher too. I'm your follower #33! Jules

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following Jules! The Friday's Letters hops is one of my favorites.. I have fun with the letters each week!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips