header

bloglovin feedburner facebook google plus pinterest Image Map

pages

sponsor home freebies link parties deals contact Image Map

November 16, 2012

Friday's Letters

PhotobucketDear Little Bear - Thank you so much for all the songs and entertainment you provide as I drag you from errand to errand after school.  I'm pretty sure all the strangers smiling as we pass want to say Thank You too!  You are a moment of sun shine in all of our days.

Dear Mom - You were right, the grommet curtains rock!  They open and close so wonderfully.  Now stop talking about getting some for your room and GO GET THEM ALREADY!

Dear Weekend - FINALLY, let's get our fun on.

I hope you all have a great weekend!




4 comments:

  1. Cute letter!!! I'm your newest follower and can't wait to catch up reading your blog. Have an awesome weekend :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This letter idea I must adopt into a few of my posts. I really enjoy yours and think they are cute. At the same time you are able to get things off your chest. Ahhh poor little bear getting dragged from errand to errand, my 'Bug' does also. Thank you for linking up to the Empowered Living Blog hop, hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, easy open and close is a perk of grommet curtains I hadn't thought of!!

    Following you now. Found you on the Friday Chaos hop.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips