header

bloglovin feedburner facebook google plus pinterest Image Map

pages

sponsor home freebies link parties deals contact Image Map

November 19, 2012

Meditation Monday

Happy Monday!  

Here's is this week's image for meditation:
 
You Are Loved Print by Penny Wishes

Short, but very sweet.  This is one of those little items that I think we tend to forget, or even take for granted.  This week let's take the time to think and meditate on all the ways that we are loved; as well as the ways that we can show others how much we love them in return.

I hope you all have a wonderful week!




7 comments:

  1. It's a lovely sentiment, and one well worth sharing. :)

    I'm a day late, but visiting you from the Weekend Blog Walk. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! Great post!
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great pic and and a great reminder of the most important thing :)

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this meditation, I am going to take this to heart and work on it this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say this to my kids... and myself... everyday! Love your Blog name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tell my son I love him every day, but I love using it as a reminder like this... specially when either one of us are having a melt down! =)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips