header

bloglovin feedburner facebook google plus pinterest Image Map

pages

sponsor home freebies link parties deals contact Image Map

December 17, 2012

Meditation Monday

Welcome to another week!  

This week's image is one I hold close to my heart, for I am prone to falling into the trap of expecting that I can do everything.  I need to remind myself more than I'd like to admit that I am not a superhero and I actually cannot do everything!  
not everythingThe key, I have learned, is to work on managing my expectations and working within reasonable ones.  As long as I pace myself, I find that tackling anything is possible... and the entire family is usually happier in the process.

I hope you all have a great week!   



3 comments:

  1. Such a powerful message and one that most of us struggle with. But we need to remind ourselves constantly that we can not do everything.

    Lanaya
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this quote - inspiring but not unrealistic :)

    Thanks for linking up!

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Holly!
    I use to struggle with this one myself, but I learned to love myself enough to slow down and remind myself it is impossible to do everything. Thanks for sharing and linking up! I look forward to next week's.

    ~SimplyyMayra ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips