header

bloglovin feedburner facebook google plus pinterest Image Map

pages

sponsor home freebies link parties deals contact Image Map

January 10, 2013

Winter Wreath Tutorial


This weekend I made a new wreath for my front door. When I took the Christmas one off, I was surprised to find that I did not already have a wintery one to put up.  It was clearly time to get my craft on!

I headed out to JoAnn's and picked up a wreath form, some flowers and feathers, and a roll of remnant fabric.  The whole project took about twenty minutes once I got home!  



Easy Wreath Tutorial    

 

 



5 comments:

  1. That wreath is super adorable!!! Great job!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful idea and the results are gorgeous. Love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely wreath idea - I made a bunch of these as pressies for Christmas :)

    Thanks for linking up!

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful wreath, great idea :) www.parchmentcraftqueen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi - just to let you know that I have included you in my Wonderful Wreaths Round-up, thanks so much for sharing at the Empty Your Archive party, Alice x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips