header

bloglovin feedburner facebook google plus pinterest Image Map

pages

sponsor home freebies link parties deals contact Image Map

March 15, 2013

52 Weeks - Cool Blog Feature

Happy Friday and welcome to another edition of 52 Weeks!  This week for my act of kindness I decided to do a little blog feature of a great blog that I found the other day.  I usually save these types of features for my Sponsors, but today I am sharing the love!



Tonia at The Gunny Sack has some great ideas to share.  My favorite so far is her tutorial on how to make your own Washi Tape!  It is so clever and really something that any one can do.  Here is a sample of some of the goodness that you will find over at The Gunny Sack:


Easter Egg Pinata
Make your own Washi Tape

 

Peanut Butter Cup Brownies



Seriously, so many awesome articles I could list posts all day long.  I highly recommend checking out  The Gunny Sack!

Also, don't forget to hope over to My Three Bittles to see how everyone else has been doing on their acts of kindness projects!
   








Looking to grow your blog? I have Sponsor Spots open this week - priced to fit any budget, including FREE! Hop over to my sponsor page for more details.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips