header

bloglovin feedburner facebook google plus pinterest Image Map

pages

sponsor home freebies link parties deals contact Image Map

May 24, 2013

52 Weeks of Kindness

52 weeksHappy Friday All!  I hope that your week has been fulfilling and happy.

Friday means that it is time for my 52 Weeks of kindness post.  Don't forget to head over to My Three Bittles to see what Amber and everyone else has been up to this week.

This week was spent on the road again at my mom's.  Before I hit the road though, I decided to treat my son's day care class to a little treat.  I would have loved to bake something for them, but that is actually against the rules at his day care.  Something to do with getting federal funding for their food programs or something, so all our treats have to be store bought and in their original packages.  Fun times.





We went with the next best thing, Lofthouse Sugar Cookies.   These are always a big hit in my house - soft, chewy goodness.  Plus they stay fresh for a decent # of days... of course they tend to not last long in this house.


The little ones were all pretty happy, and my little bear got to be a rock star for the day! ha-ha  Made me having to leave him at home a little easier this week.

Have a great weekend!










Looking to grow your blog? I have Sponsor Spots open this week - priced to fit any budget, including FREE! Hop over to my sponsor page for more details.




 

2 comments:

  1. You made your son proud! I love those cookies too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ain't that a trip? You can't bake something, but you can provide children with something that you can't pronounce because then they "know" what's in the cookie?

    Very sweet! I'm sure he was very happy!

    Stopping by from Sew Crafty Angel Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips