header

bloglovin feedburner facebook google plus pinterest Image Map

pages

sponsor home freebies link parties deals contact Image Map

May 31, 2013

Checking In

Hello everyone.  I know I have been MIA for the last week and a half here.  My mom's procedure last week went well, but her recovery was not as easy as we were hoping.  It has been a long week for me, I can only imagine how much longer it has been for her.  

I have finally made it home, which is nice.  My goal is to get back into the swing of things next week... fingers crossed.

First on the to-list is the Charity of the Month posts, plus I owe a couple of great sponsors some sponsor love features.  For a sneak peak, just check out some of the lovelies hanging out on the right!  =)

Honor Roll - Sew Crafty Angel

Top Sponsor - Mama Papa Barn



Top Sponsor - Unique Creations by Tracy















Looking to grow your blog? I have Sponsor Spots open this week - priced to fit any budget, including FREE! Hop over to my sponsor page for more details.




 

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear things have been so tough. I hope it does indeed get better for you all and you can get your sew on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back! I was missing you! hope your mom is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Went to reply to the comment you left me but you're a no reply commenter :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips