header

bloglovin feedburner facebook google plus pinterest Image Map

pages

sponsor home freebies link parties deals contact Image Map

June 6, 2013

Guest Posting over at Mary-andering Thoughts and Issues

I just wanted to let you all know about a great blog that I was lucky enough to do a guest post at this week.

Mary @ Mary-andering
Mary over at Mary-andering Thoughts and Issues read my June Charity of the Month post and asked right away if I would like to do a guest post!  She loved the idea of helping out and promoting Feeding America as well.  

If you have a moment, head on over and check out my guest post!

While you are there, make sure to stay awhile and see all the great things Mary has as well.  She is a retired educator, journalist, and stay at home mom.  Her point of view is varied and informed.

I am truly honored to be guest posting for Mary, and so thankful for her offer of help with the Charity of the Month.  It is great ladies like Mary who make this world such a lovely place!











Looking to grow your blog? I have Sponsor Spots open this week - priced to fit any budget, including FREE! Hop over to my sponsor page for more details.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips