header

bloglovin feedburner facebook google plus pinterest Image Map

pages

sponsor home freebies link parties deals contact Image Map

July 5, 2013

52 Weeks of Kindness

52 weeksTGIF!  This has been a long week.  On Tuesday I had a treatment to remove a planters wart on my foot.  By Wednesday that spot was infected and I got to spend the afternoon in the ER.  Thankfully the oral antibiotics are working.  Plus my hubs has been off of work since Wednesday for the holiday.  So he's been able to do all the cooking, cleaning, and shopping!  I'm his act of kindness this week!  

My other act of kindness was to buy a scratch off lottery ticket at Meijers the other day.  Then I left the ticket in a shopping cart.  Hopefully the person who found it won something!  =)



Also, don't forget to head over to My Three Bittles to see how Amber did with her 52 Weeks project today!











Looking to grow your blog? I have Sponsor Spots open this week - priced to fit any budget, including FREE! Hop over to my sponsor page for more details.


 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Holly, I hope your foot clears up soon! Glad your hubby is taking good care of you and the family ("I'm his act of kindness this week", lol). And you still managed to contribute to someone else. :)
    Thanks for the lift and the inspiration.

    Love, Joy
    Yesterfood

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh. Sorry about your foot. Glad you have help to get along though! Hope all is well very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Holly, when did the 52 weeks of Kindness started? I hope your foot heals soon.
    Gem

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about your foot! Hope it heels fast!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips