header

bloglovin feedburner facebook google plus pinterest Image Map

pages

sponsor home freebies link parties deals contact Image Map

July 29, 2013

Meditation Monday - Only takes me!

Happy Happy Folks.

Time again for our meditation/inspiration for the week.  This week's image is a reminder about the most important factor needed to bring about change in your life - you!

Pinterest Source

I have been in a funk lately, which tells me that it is time to make some changes; both in my life and in my attitude.  It is always easier to sit back and blame others for why I am unhappy or stuck in a place I don't like... but as this image says, ultimately it is up to me to make the changes.  =)













Looking to grow your blog? I have Sponsor Spots open this week - priced to fit any budget, including FREE! Hop over to my sponsor page for more details.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips